Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Insatiable Moon...


The trailer for the New Zealand film The Insatiable Moon about to hit the UK shores, initial run from March 4th at The Empire Leicester Square in London. A fascinating synopsis for a film which deals with mental illness, religion, communities and relationships all in one package.

Turning out to be a special time for films, I'm still recovering from the excellent multi BAFTA winning The King's Speech and prior to that the wonderful Africa United.

P

4 comments:

James and Maggie said...

"Arthur is either the second son of God or he's as mad as a chook" ...love it! Definately one to watch. Peter did you ever see another film from down under called 'Malcolm'? this clip reminded me of that one, it has a wonderful sountrack by the Penguin Cafe Orchestra too.

Chris H said...

It's not often that I see a trailer and think 'must watch' but that looks excellent! Might have to get the book to read as well.

Sally said...

Oh now that has gone down on my must see list!

Peter Banks said...

Here you are James, think I've found the the trailer for Malcolm!

Cheers Chris, I have the book in my Amazon wishlist too.

Yes, Sally, a definite 'must see'!