Sunday 5 July 2009

ATF on the Beeb


Last Thursday 2nd July I went up to record an interview with Steve Foster of BBC Radio Suffolk in Ipswich. As always Steve and I had a great conversation and covered ground about the band's history and the current plans. This Saturday 11th we are looking forward to playing the Music on The Green festival on Martelsham Heath for the first time, on stage around 6pm.

In addition to playing some After The Fire songs of the recently released Radio Sessions CD he had asked me to bring with me three of my fave songs Desert Island Disks style. They all had to be mainstream artists that would be reasonably well known, last twixt 3 and 4 minutes and suitable for the radio station. Although I had a week or so to think of them what a task it proved to be!

I will reveal all when it is broadcast this Wednesday just after 6pm and on the blog here, meanwhile any other bloggers' suggestions of your three song selection would be most interesting?!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: